Most Active Stories
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Sun May 26, 2013
Hundreds Turn Out To Mourn Arkansas Teen Found Dead
Hundreds of family and friends turned out at the Walnut Ridge basketball gym for funeral services for a 14-year-old girl whose body was found in the Black River nearly a month after she disappeared.
Services were held Saturday for Sydney Randall.
Sidney disappeared March 10 and police say her now-dead stepfather - John Cornell - is the primary suspect in her disappearance. Police say Cornell was found dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound the day after Sidney was reported missing.
A cause of the girl's death has not been released.