Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
Local & Regional News
Mon August 12, 2013
Lane Closures Planned On I-430 In Little Rock
The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says construction work will mean a lane closure on Interstate 430 in Little Rock.
The department says the inside, northbound lane of I-430 from the Kanis Road overpass to the I-630 interchange will be closed from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. and from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. starting on Monday.
The lane closing and work is scheduled for Monday through Wednesday, weather permitting.
Workers are constructing of a permanent concrete barrier wall separating both directions of traffic on I-430.
Traffic will be controlled using warning signs and barrels.