Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Wed March 20, 2013
Large Sinkhole Puts Historic NW Arkansas Farm At Risk
A huge sinkhole appeared overnight in early March on a historic farm in Springtown in southwestern Benton County. No one was hurt, nor were any structures involved in the collapse. But as Jacqueline Froelich with station KUAF reports, the unique and ecologically sensitive site remains at risk.