Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Fri June 7, 2013
Lawyer Nominated For Judge Job In Western Arkansas
A Fayetteville lawyer has been nominated for U.S. district judge for the Western District of Arkansas.
Sen. Mark Pryor said Friday that President Barack Obama nominated Timothy Brooks for the position.
Pryor's office says Brooks is a partner with Taylor Law Partners, LLP in Fayetteville. Brooks has spent his entire 24-year legal career with the firm, becoming a partner in 1993.
Pryor's office says Brooks represents individuals and corporate clients in complex civil litigation in both federal and state courts, with an emphasis on commercial and medical malpractice cases.