Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Fri June 7, 2013
Lawyer Nominated For Judge Job In Western Arkansas
A Fayetteville lawyer has been nominated for U.S. district judge for the Western District of Arkansas.
Sen. Mark Pryor said Friday that President Barack Obama nominated Timothy Brooks for the position.
Pryor's office says Brooks is a partner with Taylor Law Partners, LLP in Fayetteville. Brooks has spent his entire 24-year legal career with the firm, becoming a partner in 1993.
Pryor's office says Brooks represents individuals and corporate clients in complex civil litigation in both federal and state courts, with an emphasis on commercial and medical malpractice cases.