Most Active Stories
- Authorities: Suspect In Murder Of Realtor Had Appointment To View Home
- Suspect Arrested In Disappearance Of Arkansas Real Estate Agent
- Cotton's Farm Bill Ad Found To Be False By Three Fact Checkers
- Authorities Search For Missing Little Rock Real Estate Agent
- Exhibit On Arkansas Times Showcases 40 Years
Local & Regional News
Fri June 7, 2013
Lawyer Nominated For Judge Job In Western Arkansas
A Fayetteville lawyer has been nominated for U.S. district judge for the Western District of Arkansas.
Sen. Mark Pryor said Friday that President Barack Obama nominated Timothy Brooks for the position.
Pryor's office says Brooks is a partner with Taylor Law Partners, LLP in Fayetteville. Brooks has spent his entire 24-year legal career with the firm, becoming a partner in 1993.
Pryor's office says Brooks represents individuals and corporate clients in complex civil litigation in both federal and state courts, with an emphasis on commercial and medical malpractice cases.