Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Fri June 7, 2013
Lawyer Nominated For Judge Job In Western Arkansas
A Fayetteville lawyer has been nominated for U.S. district judge for the Western District of Arkansas.
Sen. Mark Pryor said Friday that President Barack Obama nominated Timothy Brooks for the position.
Pryor's office says Brooks is a partner with Taylor Law Partners, LLP in Fayetteville. Brooks has spent his entire 24-year legal career with the firm, becoming a partner in 1993.
Pryor's office says Brooks represents individuals and corporate clients in complex civil litigation in both federal and state courts, with an emphasis on commercial and medical malpractice cases.