Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Tue May 21, 2013
Little Rock Museums Lowering Rates For Riverfest
Two museums in downtown Little Rock are lowering their admission rates during this year's Riverfest.
The Clinton Presidential Center and the Museum of Discovery are offering $5 admission during operating hours for the festival over the Memorial Day weekend.
The Clinton Center is to be open Friday through May 27, which is Memorial Day. The Discovery Museum is to be closed Friday but it is planning special programs while it is open the rest of the holiday weekend.
Riverfest draws about 250,000 people to downtown Little Rock each year.