Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Tue May 21, 2013
Little Rock Museums Lowering Rates For Riverfest
Two museums in downtown Little Rock are lowering their admission rates during this year's Riverfest.
The Clinton Presidential Center and the Museum of Discovery are offering $5 admission during operating hours for the festival over the Memorial Day weekend.
The Clinton Center is to be open Friday through May 27, which is Memorial Day. The Discovery Museum is to be closed Friday but it is planning special programs while it is open the rest of the holiday weekend.
Riverfest draws about 250,000 people to downtown Little Rock each year.