Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Arkansas Legislature Easily Passes School Employee Health Insurance, Prison, & Lottery Changes
- Watch Now: Candidates For Statewide Office Appear in Hot Springs
- As Ballot Deadline Nears, Medical Marijuana Comes Up Short, Minimum Wage Says They're Ready
- All Four Gubernatorial Candidates Debate in Hot Springs
Local & Regional News
Thu September 5, 2013
LR Police Fire Officer Accused Of Displaying Gun
A Little Rock police officer has been fired after he allegedly displayed a gun at a bar in Fayetteville.
Police spokeswoman Sgt. Cassandra Davis released Jeffrey Harris' termination letter on Thursday.
The letter dated Wednesday says Harris drew his weapon and waved it at people at a bar in April.
The letter says Harris also used profane language and made a "racially derogatory statement during the incident."
Davis says Harris has 10 days to appeal his termination. It's not clear whether Harris has a lawyer.