Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Thu September 5, 2013
LR Police Fire Officer Accused Of Displaying Gun
A Little Rock police officer has been fired after he allegedly displayed a gun at a bar in Fayetteville.
Police spokeswoman Sgt. Cassandra Davis released Jeffrey Harris' termination letter on Thursday.
The letter dated Wednesday says Harris drew his weapon and waved it at people at a bar in April.
The letter says Harris also used profane language and made a "racially derogatory statement during the incident."
Davis says Harris has 10 days to appeal his termination. It's not clear whether Harris has a lawyer.