Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Human Rights Campaign Releases First Large-Scale Survey of LGBT Arkansans
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
Local & Regional News
Thu September 5, 2013
LR Police Fire Officer Accused Of Displaying Gun
A Little Rock police officer has been fired after he allegedly displayed a gun at a bar in Fayetteville.
Police spokeswoman Sgt. Cassandra Davis released Jeffrey Harris' termination letter on Thursday.
The letter dated Wednesday says Harris drew his weapon and waved it at people at a bar in April.
The letter says Harris also used profane language and made a "racially derogatory statement during the incident."
Davis says Harris has 10 days to appeal his termination. It's not clear whether Harris has a lawyer.