Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Fri August 23, 2013
Lt. Gov. Darr Reports Campaign Errors To Ethics Panel
Arkansas Lt. Gov. Mark Darr has filed an ethics complaint against himself over several errors he said he made in reporting how his campaign spent money shortly after he took office in 2011.
Darr on Friday reported several errors on the forms his campaign filed as it was raising money to repay the money he had loaned it for his successful 2010 bid.
Darr said in a statement that he's amending his fundraising reports after he took office in 2011 to reclassify fundraising expenses as debt reduction payments.
Darr said he'll accept any penalty levied by the Ethics Commission for the errors.
Darr filed the complaint after the Blue Hog Report website questioned hundreds of dollars spent at gas stations and restaurants that were classified as fundraising expenses.