Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
Notes on Music
Fri October 18, 2013
Brain research by Dr. George Bartzokis, a neurobiologist at UCLA, indicates that not only does a busy brain stay healthy longer, but the act of doing creative work helps add extra years to one’s life. This is not just limited to those in the arts, he says. We all have to think creatively.
The key is to find activities that call on us to remain nimble and adaptive - to invent ideas and solve problems