Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Notes on Music
Fri October 18, 2013
Brain research by Dr. George Bartzokis, a neurobiologist at UCLA, indicates that not only does a busy brain stay healthy longer, but the act of doing creative work helps add extra years to one’s life. This is not just limited to those in the arts, he says. We all have to think creatively.
The key is to find activities that call on us to remain nimble and adaptive - to invent ideas and solve problems