Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Human Rights Campaign Releases First Large-Scale Survey of LGBT Arkansans
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
Tue April 15, 2014
Mexican Teen With Arkansan Roots Awaits Judge's Ruling On Deportation
Today, a 20-year-old undocumented immigrant, who has grown up for the majority of her life in Pea Ridge, Arkansas will go before a federal judge to see whether she will be deported.
Marisol Soto’s story is one of many in the United States as debates about immigration reform are stalled in the US Congress. Reporter Jacqueline Froelich of KUAF in Fayetteville has this immigration story.