Most Active Stories
- Hundreds Turn Out For Dedication Of Johnny Cash Boyhood Home
- AARP Poll Shows Pryor With Slim Lead Over Cotton Among Seniors
- Attorney General Candidate Nate Steel Distinguishes Himself From Opponents
- Up-and-Coming Arkansas Artist Blends Art and Psychology In New Exhibit
- Report Claims Arkansas Natural Gas Wells Illegally Fracking With Diesel Fuel
Tue April 15, 2014
Mexican Teen With Arkansan Roots Awaits Judge's Ruling On Deportation
Today, a 20-year-old undocumented immigrant, who has grown up for the majority of her life in Pea Ridge, Arkansas will go before a federal judge to see whether she will be deported.
Marisol Soto’s story is one of many in the United States as debates about immigration reform are stalled in the US Congress. Reporter Jacqueline Froelich of KUAF in Fayetteville has this immigration story.