Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Tue April 15, 2014
Mexican Teen With Arkansan Roots Awaits Judge's Ruling On Deportation
Today, a 20-year-old undocumented immigrant, who has grown up for the majority of her life in Pea Ridge, Arkansas will go before a federal judge to see whether she will be deported.
Marisol Soto’s story is one of many in the United States as debates about immigration reform are stalled in the US Congress. Reporter Jacqueline Froelich of KUAF in Fayetteville has this immigration story.