Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Tue September 24, 2013
National MS Society To Host First Annual Fundraising Auction
The National MS Society is hosting the first annual auction and fundraiser this Thursday at 6 pm, at Next Level Events.
Proceeds from the event will go towards supporting Multiple Sclerosis research and services, as many Arkansans are directly impacted by the autoimmune disease.
Tina Ward, with the Society's Arkansas Chapter says a lot of the money will go to direct service work, such as paying for patients' utility bills.
Ward says the National MS Society also works in advocacy to educate the public and those affected directly by MS.