Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
Local & Regional News
Tue September 24, 2013
National MS Society To Host First Annual Fundraising Auction
The National MS Society is hosting the first annual auction and fundraiser this Thursday at 6 pm, at Next Level Events.
Proceeds from the event will go towards supporting Multiple Sclerosis research and services, as many Arkansans are directly impacted by the autoimmune disease.
Tina Ward, with the Society's Arkansas Chapter says a lot of the money will go to direct service work, such as paying for patients' utility bills.
Ward says the National MS Society also works in advocacy to educate the public and those affected directly by MS.