Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Local & Regional News
Tue September 24, 2013
National MS Society To Host First Annual Fundraising Auction
The National MS Society is hosting the first annual auction and fundraiser this Thursday at 6 pm, at Next Level Events.
Proceeds from the event will go towards supporting Multiple Sclerosis research and services, as many Arkansans are directly impacted by the autoimmune disease.
Tina Ward, with the Society's Arkansas Chapter says a lot of the money will go to direct service work, such as paying for patients' utility bills.
Ward says the National MS Society also works in advocacy to educate the public and those affected directly by MS.