Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Tue September 24, 2013
National MS Society To Host First Annual Fundraising Auction
The National MS Society is hosting the first annual auction and fundraiser this Thursday at 6 pm, at Next Level Events.
Proceeds from the event will go towards supporting Multiple Sclerosis research and services, as many Arkansans are directly impacted by the autoimmune disease.
Tina Ward, with the Society's Arkansas Chapter says a lot of the money will go to direct service work, such as paying for patients' utility bills.
Ward says the National MS Society also works in advocacy to educate the public and those affected directly by MS.