Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Tue September 24, 2013
National MS Society To Host First Annual Fundraising Auction
The National MS Society is hosting the first annual auction and fundraiser this Thursday at 6 pm, at Next Level Events.
Proceeds from the event will go towards supporting Multiple Sclerosis research and services, as many Arkansans are directly impacted by the autoimmune disease.
Tina Ward, with the Society's Arkansas Chapter says a lot of the money will go to direct service work, such as paying for patients' utility bills.
Ward says the National MS Society also works in advocacy to educate the public and those affected directly by MS.