Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
This Is NPR
Mon August 5, 2013
NPR In The News: Kelly McEvers Reports On Egypt
With ongoing tension between Egypt's military-backed interim government and supporters of former President Mohamed Morsi, the international community is stepping in to mediate. Just today, Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham traveled to Egypt, the latest U.S. officials to visit the region.
NPR Correspondent Kelly McEvers, who has been covering the Middle East from bases in Egypt and surrounding countries for the last three years, joined MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell Reports and Washington Post diplomatic correspondent Anne Gearan this afternoon to discuss what's happening in the area. Watch the video here: