Most Active Stories
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
This Is NPR
Mon August 5, 2013
NPR In The News: Kelly McEvers Reports On Egypt
With ongoing tension between Egypt's military-backed interim government and supporters of former President Mohamed Morsi, the international community is stepping in to mediate. Just today, Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham traveled to Egypt, the latest U.S. officials to visit the region.
NPR Correspondent Kelly McEvers, who has been covering the Middle East from bases in Egypt and surrounding countries for the last three years, joined MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell Reports and Washington Post diplomatic correspondent Anne Gearan this afternoon to discuss what's happening in the area. Watch the video here: