Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Notes on Music
Wed March 5, 2014
Perfect Pitch Through Valproate?
Having perfect pitch is the ability to identify or sing specific pitches without help, and is limited to a relatively small portion of the population.
A study by Harvard biologist Takao Hensch indicates that giving someone the drug, valproate, can greatly increase the ability to develop perfect pitch.
Further study may prove it to be a very valuable tool for musicians.