Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Fri May 10, 2013
Pine Bluff Man Charged In Death Of 2-Month-Old Son
A Pine Bluff man has been charged with first-degree murder in the suffocation death of his 2-month-old son.
KATV reports that Ivory Jones appeared in court Friday where his bond was set at $250,000 for the death of Corey Jones.
Authorities say Corey died of suffocation. Ivory Jones said the child was smothered by the family dog.
The Arkansas Department of Human Services says a 4-year-old in the same home has been taken into state custody.