Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Fri May 10, 2013
Pine Bluff Man Charged In Death Of 2-Month-Old Son
A Pine Bluff man has been charged with first-degree murder in the suffocation death of his 2-month-old son.
KATV reports that Ivory Jones appeared in court Friday where his bond was set at $250,000 for the death of Corey Jones.
Authorities say Corey died of suffocation. Ivory Jones said the child was smothered by the family dog.
The Arkansas Department of Human Services says a 4-year-old in the same home has been taken into state custody.