Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Fri May 10, 2013
Pine Bluff Man Charged In Death Of 2-Month-Old Son
A Pine Bluff man has been charged with first-degree murder in the suffocation death of his 2-month-old son.
KATV reports that Ivory Jones appeared in court Friday where his bond was set at $250,000 for the death of Corey Jones.
Authorities say Corey died of suffocation. Ivory Jones said the child was smothered by the family dog.
The Arkansas Department of Human Services says a 4-year-old in the same home has been taken into state custody.