Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Local & Regional News
Mon August 26, 2013
Pryor, Boozman Plan Stops Around Arkansas
Arkansas' two U.S. senators are touring the Natural State during the Senate's summer recess.
Republican U.S. Sen. John Boozman plans a weeklong agriculture tour, beginning Monday in the western part of the state.
Boozman plans to visit a lumber company in Russellville, a tree farm in Dover and the National Wildlife Refuge in Dardanelle. He will finish the day by attending the Perry County Farm Bureau meeting in Perryville.
Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor plans a series of stops Monday in Hot Springs. Pryor will tour the Mid-American Science Museum, a dialysis clinic, an egg producer and the Alliance Rubber company.
Pryor also plans to meet with employees of Mercy Hospital in Hot Springs.