Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Local & Regional News
Tue May 21, 2013
Remington Plans $32 Million Expansion In Lonoke
Remington Arms Company LLC says it will spend $32 million to expand the company's ammunition plant in Lonoke.
Remington says the expansion will include the construction of a new building. Work is expected to begin later this year and finish up by next spring.
Remington's Lonoke plant manager Jim Grahlmann says the expansion will help Remington meet a growing global demand for ammunition.
The Remington plant in Lonoke designs and makes ammunition products. It opened in 1969.