Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
Local & Regional News
Tue May 21, 2013
Remington Plans $32 Million Expansion In Lonoke
Remington Arms Company LLC says it will spend $32 million to expand the company's ammunition plant in Lonoke.
Remington says the expansion will include the construction of a new building. Work is expected to begin later this year and finish up by next spring.
Remington's Lonoke plant manager Jim Grahlmann says the expansion will help Remington meet a growing global demand for ammunition.
The Remington plant in Lonoke designs and makes ammunition products. It opened in 1969.