Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Director Of UAMS Myeloma Institute Stepping Down
- Clinton School Building Becomes Oldest In Arkansas To Receive Certification
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Wed June 12, 2013
Repairs To Affect Interstates 40, 440 In Arkansas
The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says bridge repair work and paving will affect traffic on Interstate 40 in eastern Arkansas and I-440 in North Little Rock.
The department says paving on the west end of the White River bridge on I-40 in Prairie County will require that westbound traffic be detoured from 3 a.m. until 7 a.m. on Wednesday.
Traffic is being detoured off I-40 at exit 202 to Briscoe and onto Arkansas 33, then US 70 before being allowed back onto the interstate at the Hazen exit - exit 193.
AHTD crews will also be working on an I-440 overpass at Faulkner Lake Road in North Little Rock.
The eastbound outside lane of I-440 will be closed Thursday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.