Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Mon February 17, 2014
Report: Cotton Plant Mayor Arrested On DWI Charge
Brinkley Police say Cotton Plant Mayor Ronnie Conley was arrested by Arkansas State Police for driving while intoxicated.
KAIT-TV reports that Conley was arrested about 3 a.m. Sunday by an Arkansas State Police trooper and was released after posting $1,750 bond.
A working phone number for Conley could not be immediately located and phone calls Sunday afternoon to the Cotton Plant mayor's office rang unanswered.
Cotton Plant is a town of about 650 residents in Woodruff County about 80 miles east of Little Rock.