Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Mon February 17, 2014
Report: Cotton Plant Mayor Arrested On DWI Charge
Brinkley Police say Cotton Plant Mayor Ronnie Conley was arrested by Arkansas State Police for driving while intoxicated.
KAIT-TV reports that Conley was arrested about 3 a.m. Sunday by an Arkansas State Police trooper and was released after posting $1,750 bond.
A working phone number for Conley could not be immediately located and phone calls Sunday afternoon to the Cotton Plant mayor's office rang unanswered.
Cotton Plant is a town of about 650 residents in Woodruff County about 80 miles east of Little Rock.