Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Wed April 3, 2013
Senator Dismang Says Lawmakers Will Be Asking Questions About His Bill To Expand Coverage
Lawmakers are meeting Wednesday afternoon to discuss bill to expand private health insurance coverage for people with income 138 % below the Federal Property Level.
Senator Jonathan Dismang, (Rep) from Beebe is the sponsor for one bill to expand coverage.
"There's a lot of discussion that individuals want to have about the actuarial study that was released last week. So my understanding is we're trying to simplified those spread sheets so it's more understandable and the folks from DHS will be on hand to help answer questions,” said Dismang.
He says lawmakers will be asking a lot of questions.