Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Third And Likely Final Round Of Layoffs Begins At Acxiom
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
Local & Regional News
Tue February 18, 2014
Severe Weather In Eastern Arkansas On Thursday
The National Weather Service said severe weather, including the potential for damaging winds, large hail and tornadoes, are likely on Thursday.
“It’s not entirely out of question to see some severe thunderstorms in central part of the state during the afternoon but primarily the bigger threats for severe weather is going to be in the eastern part of the state," said Meteorologist Charles Dalton.
He said it's due to warm temperatures and a strong frontal system that is coming to the state.
Dalton encouraged the public to stay on top of the weather Thursday. Storms should clear out by Friday.