Most Active Stories
- Governor-Elect Asa Hutchinson Sets Up Website For Transition
- State Supreme Court Deliberates On Same-Sex Marriage
- Election: Fayetteville's LGBT Anti-Discrimination Measure An Arkansas Rarity
- Effort To Curtail Use Of Antipsychotic Drugs In Nursing Homes
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
Local & Regional News
Tue February 18, 2014
Severe Weather In Eastern Arkansas On Thursday
The National Weather Service said severe weather, including the potential for damaging winds, large hail and tornadoes, are likely on Thursday.
“It’s not entirely out of question to see some severe thunderstorms in central part of the state during the afternoon but primarily the bigger threats for severe weather is going to be in the eastern part of the state," said Meteorologist Charles Dalton.
He said it's due to warm temperatures and a strong frontal system that is coming to the state.
Dalton encouraged the public to stay on top of the weather Thursday. Storms should clear out by Friday.