Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Human Rights Campaign Releases First Large-Scale Survey of LGBT Arkansans
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
Local & Regional News
Tue February 18, 2014
Severe Weather In Eastern Arkansas On Thursday
The National Weather Service said severe weather, including the potential for damaging winds, large hail and tornadoes, are likely on Thursday.
“It’s not entirely out of question to see some severe thunderstorms in central part of the state during the afternoon but primarily the bigger threats for severe weather is going to be in the eastern part of the state," said Meteorologist Charles Dalton.
He said it's due to warm temperatures and a strong frontal system that is coming to the state.
Dalton encouraged the public to stay on top of the weather Thursday. Storms should clear out by Friday.