Most Active Stories
- Documentary On Glen Campbell To Get Advance Screening In LR
- Watch Now: Candidates For Statewide Office Appear in Hot Springs
- All Four Gubernatorial Candidates Debate in Hot Springs
- No One Hurt After Shots Fired In Little Rock River Market
- Beebe and Local Officials Point to Progress of Tornado Recovery, Need For Federal Aid
Local & Regional News
Wed November 6, 2013
Six WWII Veterans In Arkansas To Get French Honor
Six World War II veterans in Arkansas are to be given a high honor by the French government.
The French consul general from Houston is to take part in a ceremony at the Capitol on Wednesday to present the veterans with the Legion of Honor. The event is set for 1:30 p.m.
On Thursday, the group will enjoy a French meal at the new culinary school at Pulaski Technical College. The Legion of Honor is the highest award that France presents.