Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Local & Regional News
Mon April 15, 2013
Tom Cotton Raises $526K In First Quarter Of Year
Republican U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton of Arkansas has raised more than $526,000 during the first three months of the year.
Cotton's campaign announced Monday that he has more than $560,000 cash on hand and no debt for a re-election bid next year.
Cotton, an Army veteran and former management consultant, was elected last year to represent south Arkansas' 4th District.
Cotton has been frequently mentioned as a potential challenger to Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor, who is seeking a third term.
No Republican has announced a bid yet for Pryor's seat. Cotton has not said whether he's considering seeking the GOP nomination to challenge Pryor.