Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Mon April 15, 2013
Tom Cotton Raises $526K In First Quarter Of Year
Republican U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton of Arkansas has raised more than $526,000 during the first three months of the year.
Cotton's campaign announced Monday that he has more than $560,000 cash on hand and no debt for a re-election bid next year.
Cotton, an Army veteran and former management consultant, was elected last year to represent south Arkansas' 4th District.
Cotton has been frequently mentioned as a potential challenger to Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor, who is seeking a third term.
No Republican has announced a bid yet for Pryor's seat. Cotton has not said whether he's considering seeking the GOP nomination to challenge Pryor.