Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Human Rights Campaign Releases First Large-Scale Survey of LGBT Arkansans
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
LR Police Drug Trial
Mon March 18, 2013
Trial Postponed For 2 Former LR Police Officers
A federal judge has granted a request to postpone the trial of two former Little Rock police officers facing drug-related charges.
Court records show that half-brothers Mark Anthony Jones and Randall Tremayn Robinson are now slated to go on trial July 15. Jones and Robinson were previously scheduled to go on trial this week.
Prosecutors say the men drove marked patrol cars while protecting controlled drug deliveries. They have both pleaded not guilty to drug-related charges. Robinson resigned from the police department and Jones was fired.