Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
LR Police Drug Trial
Mon March 18, 2013
Trial Postponed For 2 Former LR Police Officers
A federal judge has granted a request to postpone the trial of two former Little Rock police officers facing drug-related charges.
Court records show that half-brothers Mark Anthony Jones and Randall Tremayn Robinson are now slated to go on trial July 15. Jones and Robinson were previously scheduled to go on trial this week.
Prosecutors say the men drove marked patrol cars while protecting controlled drug deliveries. They have both pleaded not guilty to drug-related charges. Robinson resigned from the police department and Jones was fired.