Most Active Stories
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Defense To Begin Presenting Its Side In Martha Shoffner Trial
- Old State House To Screen "A Face in the Crowd" - 1957 Movie Shot in Piggott, Ark.
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Former Treasurer Convicted Of Bribery, Extortion
Local & Regional News
Mon January 20, 2014
Tyson Foods Acquires Michigan Company, Bosco's Pizza
Tyson Foods, one of the world's largest meat-processing companies, says it's acquired the assets of Bosco's Pizza of Warren, Michigan. Bosco's produces a variety of stuffed bread sticks and frozen pizzas for food service and retail customers throughout the Midwest and at some national retailers. Tyson officials say the acquisition is part of the Springdale company's plan to grow its domestic prepared foods business. Bosco's employs about 150 people, all of whom are expected to work for Tyson. The company will become part of Tyson Foods' Prepared Foods division but continue to operate under the Bosco's Pizza Co. name.