Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Historic Building In Downtown Little Rock To Become Hotel
Local & Regional News
Mon January 20, 2014
Tyson Foods Acquires Michigan Company, Bosco's Pizza
Tyson Foods, one of the world's largest meat-processing companies, says it's acquired the assets of Bosco's Pizza of Warren, Michigan. Bosco's produces a variety of stuffed bread sticks and frozen pizzas for food service and retail customers throughout the Midwest and at some national retailers. Tyson officials say the acquisition is part of the Springdale company's plan to grow its domestic prepared foods business. Bosco's employs about 150 people, all of whom are expected to work for Tyson. The company will become part of Tyson Foods' Prepared Foods division but continue to operate under the Bosco's Pizza Co. name.