Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Broker Details $2 Million In Commissions In Martha Shoffner Trial
Mon June 3, 2013
UALR To Make Economic Development Announcement
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is set to make a major economic development and higher education announcement.
Gov. Mike Beebe and UALR Chancellor Joel Anderson plan to make an announcement Monday about a new center that will be funded by the George W. Donaghey Foundation.
The center will be headed by Mary Good, UALR's special adviser to the chancellor for economic development. The university says the new center will be a "game changer."
The announcement is set for 10:30 a.m. Monday at UALR's College of Engineering and Information Technology building.