Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Poll: Ross, Hutchinson In Virtual Dead Heat In Governor’s Race
Mon June 3, 2013
UALR To Make Economic Development Announcement
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is set to make a major economic development and higher education announcement.
Gov. Mike Beebe and UALR Chancellor Joel Anderson plan to make an announcement Monday about a new center that will be funded by the George W. Donaghey Foundation.
The center will be headed by Mary Good, UALR's special adviser to the chancellor for economic development. The university says the new center will be a "game changer."
The announcement is set for 10:30 a.m. Monday at UALR's College of Engineering and Information Technology building.