Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Mon May 5, 2014
Verizon Hiring Nearly 300 People In Little Rock
Verizon Wireless is hiring nearly 300 full-time employees for its Little Rock call center and as sales representatives throughout Arkansas this year.
Gov. Mike Beebe joined officials from the wireless carrier to announce that it was seeking candidates for more than 285 full time customer service and sales jobs in the state.
Officials with the company declined to give an average salary for the jobs, but said the pay would be competitive and would include benefits such as tuition assistance and a retirement savings plan.
Applicants interested in the jobs should log on to www.verizon.com/jobs and apply for job number 343378.
Selected candidates will receive an invitation to attend an open house on Friday. Verizon Wireless serves 102.8 million retail customers in the United States.