On this week's podcast:
- The filing period for candidates running in 2016 elections closes, with Republicans outnumbering Democrats two-to-one.
- Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas proposes changes to Social Security’s disability program.
- Governor Asa Hutchinson prepares to depart this weekend for a trade mission to China and Japan.
- We now know more about the Arkansas Supreme Court’ not making a ruling in the controversial same-sex marriage case.
- As the Arkansas Department of Veterans Affairs begins instituting policy reforms, Veterans Day was marked in the state.
- A group of lawmakers and other officials pay a visit to Arkansas’ Death Row, with an effort to resume executions underway.
- And the Arkansas Symphony makes an announcement as final work is underway in the nearly $70 million renovation of Little Rock's historic Robinson Center Music Hall.
You can listen to the podcast above or Subscribe on iTunes!