This week, on KUAR’s Week In Review Podcast:
- The governor signs into law a ban on a commonly-used second trimester abortion procedure.
- Arkansas’s primary may be moving back to May and a few wrenches are thrown in the works of the state’s nascent medical marijuana program.
- Voter ID, Higher Education funding changes, and the governor’s tax cuts advance in week three of the legislative session.
- Arkansas officials are taking in week one of a Donald Trump presidency. What they have to say on trade, pipelines and immigration.
- So long UALR, hello UA Little Rock. And, a Trojan heads from European basketball to the NBA’s minor league.