The KUAR news staff breaks down a busy week, including:
- How Arkansas is implementing medical marijuana after last month's election with reaction from the man who spearheaded the campaign;
- The state Supreme Court tosses out a judge's ruling involving birth certificates for the children of same-sex couples. We talk with plaintiff Marissa Pavan;
- Gov. Asa Hutchinson gets word the federal government has approved proposed changes to the state's Medicaid expansion program, though one aspect doesn't go as far as he'd like;
- The governor presents a plan to allow people to go to two-year colleges for in-demand fields without paying a cent if they abide by certain conditions;
- And a look at some of the bills being filed for the coming session of the Arkansas Legislature.
You can listen to the podcast above or Subscribe on iTunes.