On KUAR's Week-In-Review Podcast:
- Questions for former Arkansas Senate President Michael Lamoureux over consulting fees. We’ll talk with Associated Press reporter Claudia Lauer who has been digging into this.
- Arkansas’s high court weighs in about whether executions should proceed while a case is pending.
- Concerns are growing louder about what an expansion of Interstate 30 would be mean to Little Rock.
- Changes to Medicaid are being considered by state lawmakers.
- And a new parks and tourism director was announced.