This time on KUAR's look at the past week in news, politics and more, Michael Hibblen and Jacob Kauffman discuss:
- Arkansas preparing its first executions in a decade
- Fayetteville voters passing an anti-discrimination ordinance despite a new state law
- The University of Arkansas System launching its online university eVersity
- Democrat Conner Eldridge officially announcing his bid for the Senate seat held by Republican John Boozman
- And we'll talk with Sen. Tom Cotton about his opposition to the Iran nuclear deal and other issues.