Most Active Stories
- Plan To Make 6 States Out Of California May Head To Ballot
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- New Little Rock Police Chief Aims To Restore Trust In Law Enforcement
- Christie and Romney Visiting Arkansas: How Much Of It Is For Hutchinson?
- David Pryor Stumping For His Son In North Little Rock
Local & Regional News
Sat March 9, 2013
This Weekend: Used Book Sale in Little Rock
This weekend, readers of all levels will convene at the Friends of Central Arkansas Libraries used book sale in the Main Library basement in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Shelves will be filled with books of every genre and the prices are 50 cents for paperback books and a dollar for hardback books.
The sale is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and 1 to 4 p.m. on Sunday.
The book store, operated by the Central Arkansas Library System (CALS), is the largest used book store in the area, with a generous selection of books on three floors.
Funds from the book sale help CALS provide programs at branches and book club kits, as well as Summer Reading Club and special Saturday programming for children at the Main Library.