Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
Local & Regional News
Mon January 6, 2014
Wife Arrested In Arkansas Ranger's Fatal Shooting
Authorities say the wife of the chief ranger for the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism has been arrested for the ranger's shooting death.
An arrest report from the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office says Pamela Dianne Digman, 55, was arrested for first-degree murder in Sunday's shooting death of Jerry Digman at a home on Arkansas 300.
Pamela Digman said she shot her husband during a fight. She is being held without bond. The arrest report says Jerry Digman was found with multiple gunshot wounds and was dead at the scene.
Authorities say Digman worked in the law enforcement division of the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism and was a retired Arkansas state trooper.