Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
- UPDATE: LR Air Force Base Reopens After Scare Prompts Lockdown
Local & Regional News
Mon January 6, 2014
Wife Arrested In Arkansas Ranger's Fatal Shooting
Authorities say the wife of the chief ranger for the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism has been arrested for the ranger's shooting death.
An arrest report from the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office says Pamela Dianne Digman, 55, was arrested for first-degree murder in Sunday's shooting death of Jerry Digman at a home on Arkansas 300.
Pamela Digman said she shot her husband during a fight. She is being held without bond. The arrest report says Jerry Digman was found with multiple gunshot wounds and was dead at the scene.
Authorities say Digman worked in the law enforcement division of the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism and was a retired Arkansas state trooper.