Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Weather-Related Closings And Delays For Wednesday
- Allegations Surface That Arkansas Judge Made Objectionable Posts on Message Board
- Latest Information On Arkansas Road Conditions
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Testimony Begins In Trial Of Former Treasurer Martha Shoffner
Local & Regional News
Mon January 6, 2014
Wife Arrested In Arkansas Ranger's Fatal Shooting
Authorities say the wife of the chief ranger for the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism has been arrested for the ranger's shooting death.
An arrest report from the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office says Pamela Dianne Digman, 55, was arrested for first-degree murder in Sunday's shooting death of Jerry Digman at a home on Arkansas 300.
Pamela Digman said she shot her husband during a fight. She is being held without bond. The arrest report says Jerry Digman was found with multiple gunshot wounds and was dead at the scene.
Authorities say Digman worked in the law enforcement division of the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism and was a retired Arkansas state trooper.