Most Active Stories
- Protesters Dispute Possible Immigration Reform Outside Mexican Consulate
- Human Rights Campaign Releases First Large-Scale Survey of LGBT Arkansans
- Former KLRE Manager Madison Hodges Dies
- Wal-Mart CEO Of Domestic Operations To Resign Next Month
- Sandy Hook And Shooting Simulators Factor In School Safety Conference
Local & Regional News
Thu January 23, 2014
Worker Struck And Killed On I-40 In Arkansas
Police in Van Buren say a road worker on Interstate 40 has been struck and killed by a vehicle.
KHBS reports that the incident happened early Thursday morning near exit 20.
Police say the worker was not in a construction zone when he was hit.
Traffic on I-40 was down to one lane with officers on the scene.
The name of the worker has not been released.