Author InterviewsThe Incredible Story Of Chilean Miners Rescued From The 'Deep Down Dark'
Local & Regional NewsControl Of Arkansas's Legislature Is Likely To Come Down To A Handful Of Races
A Closer Look At Sexual Assaults On CampusTo Tackle Sexual Assault Cases, Colleges Enlist Investigators-For-Hire
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Arkansas Wildlife Federation Opposes Ballot Issue 1
- Poll On Arkansas Ballot Issues Shows Mixed Results
- National Analysts Weigh In On Arkansas Governor And Senate Races
- Control Of Arkansas's Legislature Is Likely To Come Down To A Handful Of Races
- Democrats Make Their Case As Day One Of Early Voting Surpasses 2010 Midterm
Tales from the South
True stories told by the Southerners who lived them. The program is recorded in front of a live audience at Starving Artist Cafe in the Argenta Arts District in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
The program is hosted by Paula Morell.
Tales from the South welcomes submissions from all Arkansans. Visit the program's website to learn more.
A note about program scheduling:
Shows are recorded on Tuesday nights and air on KUAR two weeks later on Thursday night.
The podcast of the show that airs Thursday is posted on that morning.