Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Parkour May Run, Flip, Dive And Slide Its Way Into Olympics
- Zone 5 Candidates For Little Rock School Board On The Issues
- Bonnie Montgomery, Amy Garland & Mandy McBryde Perform On Not Necessarily Nashville
- Library Director, Arts Community Advocate Jeff Baskin Dies
- Governor Commemorates AmeriCorps Turning 20
Tales from the South
True stories told by the Southerners who lived them. The program is recorded in front of a live audience at Starving Artist Cafe in the Argenta Arts District in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
The program is hosted by Paula Morell.
Tales from the South welcomes submissions from all Arkansans. Visit the program's website to learn more.
A note about program scheduling:
Shows are recorded on Tuesday nights and air on KUAR two weeks later on Thursday night.
The podcast of the show that airs Thursday is posted on that morning.