Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Rally To Be Held At Arkansas Capitol Challenging Incarceration Policies
- Arkansas Herpetologist, University of Tulsa Researcher Find New Species
- Is Open Carry Legal in Arkansas? Depends On Who You Ask.
- Old State House To Screen "White Lightning" - 1973 Movie Shot In Arkansas
- Court Ruling In Flash Floods That Killed 20 At SW Arkansas Campground
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow is the only program on radio today that offers perspectives on our world through the eyes of three different generations. It features provocative guests and timely topics and airs every Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. on KUAR, FM 89.1, in Little Rock.
The show is produced by Phil Mariage. In documenting the various generations, Mariage feels it's especially important to capture and compare the opinions of the older, middle and younger generations so their stories can live on well into the future.
Guests on the show have included former senator and presidential candidate Bob Dole, the late historian John Hope Franklin, George McGovern, Marian McPartland of National Public Radio's Piano Jazz, former Arkansas Supreme Court Justice John Stroud, and the late Elizabeth Warnock Fernea, an influential writer, filmmaker, and anthropologist.
Topics have included parenting, advertising, obesity, war, the Middle East, and addiction.