Most Active Stories
Volunteers are what make KUAR and KLRE what they are! We understand that everyone has something unique to contribute, and we offer a variety of ways for you to assist. Experience is not necessary to volunteer - just enthusiasm and commitment. We will provide training in exchange for your time and commitment. Volunteering your time is a great way to meet new people, gain valuable skills and have some community spirited fun! Here are just a few ways you can volunteer at KUAR and KLRE:
- Answer phones for radio pledge drives
- Conduct tours of our new facility
- Various clerical assignments, such as data entry
- Assist with mailings in our membership department
- Receptionist duties at the front desk
Contact Mary Waldo at 501-569-8490 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.